BSL Eco Energy is excited to be participating in the upcoming International Greentech and Eco Products Exhibition (IGEM) 2017. IGEM is South East Asia’s largest trade event for green technologies and eco solutions, featuring 320 exhibitors and 380,000 visitors including delegates, dignitaries and companies from over 50 countries.
We invite you to visit our booth, details as below:
- Location: Booth 1607, Hall 1, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- Dates: 11-13 October 2017
It is also our honour to invite you to join us for the official signing ceremony of the BSL Eco Energy + Seraphim partnership on Thursday 12 October 2017 directly following the IGEM Official Opening Ceremony (approximately 11am).
VIPs, Government officials, members of the media, representatives from the solar industry and members of the public are heartily invited to join us for this momentous occasion. To find out more about this partnership, please read our blog post about it.
Other BSL Eco Energy highlights at IGEM include:
- Showcase of ‘Locally Assembled’ GoodWe solar string inverter range, including live demonstration of monitoring system
- Showcase of Seraphim solar modules. Seraphim is a Tier 1 solar module manufacturer which recently entered the Malaysian market through an exclusive distributorship with BSL Eco Energy. Seraphim representatives will also be at hand to answer and questions about Seraphim products
- A ‘pocket talk’ on a ‘Maximising the efficiency of a solar system in Malaysia’ (time and date to be provided soon!), presented by BSL Eco Energy Chief Engineer Randy Chuah
- Opportunities to discuss potential collaborations, distributorships and partnership.
It would give us great pleasure to see you at IGEM 2017! In the meantime, if you should have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
For more information on IGEM or to pre-register. please visit www.igem.my